Why Mobile Advertising is the Most Effecient Marketing Channel for Local Business Despite of Its Fragmented Formats and Standards.
MOBILE ADVERTISING IS INEVITABLE IN TODAY’S MARKETPLACE.
The switch from desktops to smartphones, hiking growth of smartphone users globally, makes mobile advertising the new shining star of the marketing.
Now every marketer goal is lure their target audience with various mobile advertising strategies, to ease of the competition and ensure their business stays up in the game.
This article is going help you with that. We will looks in why mobile advertising is extremely important especially for local business, how it helps your business to grow along with tips to help you improve your mobile advertising strategies.
6 REASONS TO WHY MOBILE ADVERTISING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER FOR LOCAL BUSINESS.
1) Google predicted that mobile search will push 19% more calls to businesses.
2) More calls are getting routed through mobile, and fewer on web search results.
3) A majority of mobile users are looking for what they need nearby their current location.
4) Smartphone users spend the most time making purchases online in comparison to desktop users.
5) 50% of mobile users who do a local search will visit a store within one day, and 18% of those will make the purchase.
6) 30% of mobile users click on the first return search result which can guarantee you at least a 30% of traffic for that search.
FIVE WAYS MOBILE ADVERTISING OFFER GAINS AND POSSIBILITIES FOR LOCAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
1) Create an emotional bond with the target audience.
Every marketers aim is to touch the hearts and minds of their audience, Yahoo has found that mobile ads achieve a more emotional response than traditional television spots.
Thus mobile provides you an appropriate channel to connect on a personal level with your audience and generate a long term relationship with the customer.
2) Direct ads precisely to the relevant group of audience.
For example if you are selling a cosmetic product specific to young women, while using a traditional media you cannot direct your ads specifically to young women population but the same is indeed possible in mobile.
Mobile advertising makes information delivery simple, understandable, appropriate and relevant.
3) Target your audience segment worldwide.
With more and more number of people shifting to smartphones, the mobile inventory is increasing by leaps and bounds every year.
The easiest, affordable and quickest way to target large population today is by buying mobile inventory.
4) Save money while creating brand awareness.
While it ensures that people viewed your ad-impressions, it is comparatively less expensive than any other traditional media.
By effective usage of frequency capping feature, a brand can decide on how many times they want their ads to be visible.
5) Improve your brand’s customer service.
The top reason customers don’t shop in stores is because of poor customer service.
This is an issue that can be solved with mobile advertising for example you can respond to issues via social media, online help desk, or you can even contact the customer face to face via Skype or FaceTime.
Great service and customer support often leads to positive word of mouth which is what a local business need to grow big.
10 PROVEN SUCCESS TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR MOBILE AD CAMPAIGN.
- Use geo data and predictive analytics tools to reach more users even when they are on the go.
- Enhance the flexibility of ads by adjusting the sizes of the ads to different sizes of mobile screens.
- Encourage in-ad sign-ups for email or offer claiming which increases click through rates.
- Do a background research of you target audience then start making mobile ad to ensure a reasonable and repeatable business growth.
- Make sure to time your campaign according to when you want a user to take an action.
- Provide attractive incentives like complimentary coupons or discount that are effective when the user being within a certain radius of a store or experience.
- Explore the wide range of ad formats like banner, video, rewarded video, etc. and make sure you are using the right format for the content.
- Use advance technology to form a granular user profile database.
- Build a solid marketing strategy forehand to reduce Cost Per Action (CPA).
- Provide a phone number for users to click and call, all they have to do when they see your ad is tap on the phone number. It is very user friendly and a great lead for you